4.17.2012

Slackers.

Now is the time slackers.

Time to mail that IRS form and get your ass handed to you by a white guy wearing a silly hat and over-sized beard. You know who i am talking about right? Uncle Sam. You have seen the Statue of Liberty standing tall and proud, walking the streets like some hooker looking for a John. Well, she has gotten you and given you what you wanted......an STD. So, pucker up and honk as you drive by, knowing you were had by the lady in green. I don't particularly understand what the Statue of Liberty has to do with tax season? I mean, doesn't she represent freedom? I am not really free am I? Free to pay the government my hard earned money while they spend it all on lavish trips and gifts.

There you have it. My soap box rant of the day. If you are lucky, you received money back. If not, there is always next year. If you waited this long anyway, you are and always have been a procrastinator. The other reason....you owe some money.

Happy tax day. Merry Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment