2.09.2012

Boys and their toys.

Where's Waldo? 

When you have two children, a room typical looks, as if a tornado has come through. This is our living room on a day to day basis. Sometimes, I clean it up. Most of the time I don't even bother. Can you point me in the right direction of a baby, because I would have probably just scooped one up and put it into the basket of toys, without a second look. 






Our little Derek has been acting peculiar for the past week. He has rarely ever clung onto any object, but he has begun to cling to this blankie a little like Linus does with his on, Charlie Brown. Ours is not quite that dirty yet, give it time. What makes it a little more special, is the fact that my father got him that blanket. So, I don't know whether he is holding onto it for sentimental value or just because he is reverting.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment