2.17.2012

Bittersweet.

I am loading up. Heading into the great frontier. Well, not really frontier.

My grandma is going back home, after spending some time with my mom in Florida. I offered to help, since this weekend is a long one with the holiday. I love driving and traveling. When I was younger, my great parents took us on a great vacation every summer. I have been to just about every state thanks to them and enjoyed every minute, every mile, and every location. We are going to my hometown. A place that has many memories. A city that has special meaning. I will be thinking of my father the whole time.

My father and I had several places that we could not live without. Several pizza joints that don't compare to anywhere else and a few other unique eating establishments. I will savor these tastes, as I think my father would want me to, but it will be sad knowing he is not here to share. My father is sorely missed.

I will be lugging my camera, taking pictures along the way. However, I will not be posting anything new on my blog until my return, so there will be several days of nonexistence. Don't worry your pretty little hearts. I will be posting everyday after I get back with amazing pictures and stories. Until then, look at my other posts and share them with anyone you know. Follow me, stalk me, harass me.....I don't really care.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment